- Terms & Conditions
- Payment Policy
- Cancellation Policy
On a reef in the South Male Atoll, this upscale island resort sits amidst tropical gardens and is circled by white-sand beaches.
With garden or ocean views, the elegant, airy rooms feature simple decor with colorful accents. All have terraces or balconies, flat-screen TVs, minibars, safes, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms are set over the water and offer private decks.
- O3 night’s accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and dinner
- Return airport transfers on speed boat
- Honeymoon Clients benefit from Cake, Bottle of Wine and Bed Decoration.(To be informed at the time of booking and wedding certificate copy to be submitted and the travel should be within 6 months from date of marriage)
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Meal and Service unless specified with Itinerary
- Personal Expenditure like Mineral Water, Phone Call, Porter Age etc.
- Service Tax of 4.50%
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Maldives
Today, you will arrive in the tropical paradise of Maldives and will be transferred by a speedboat to your resort. You can check-in to your room and spend the day relaxing while admiring the view of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches.
Day 2: Day at Leisure | Optional Watersports
After a hearty breakfast today, we have many recommendations for you. You may choose to relax on the beach, go for a swim or do absolutely nothing! If adventure is what you like, you can opt for some water sports like snorkelling, wind surfing or have fun on a banana boat ride.
Day 3: Day at Leisure | Optional Spa and Wellness Therapy sessions
After a delicious breakfast today, we recommend that you pamper yourself with an indulgent spa treatment. Choose from a relaxing aroma therapy treatment or a rejuvenating body spa wellness package.
Day 4: Departure from Maldives
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then check-out. A speed boat will transfer you to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip!
- In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees, change in dates.
- Date and Timing of tours programmed can be changed.
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- The rates don’t include if any surcharge applicable for requested period.
- The given rates can change & subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- ROE will be applicable as per the last date of payment.
- Government Service Tax will be applicable on Tour Package 4.50% and on Only Hotel Booking 1.65% (Revised June 1st 2016).
- Passport copies mandatory for any booking confirmation.
- Normal Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon. Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability / always On Request. For guaranteed early check-in or late check-out, we need to take one night extra pre purchased.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- Service tax amount is non-refundable against any cancellation.
- You can’t share any personal quote prepared by us (CREATEMYTOUR) with any other travel agencies.
- Trust above meets your requirements, should you have any further clarifications please feel free to get in touch with us. We assure you of our best services at all times.
- We Welcome your Suggestions to Serve you Better, write back to us on Info@createmytour.com
For more information, you can call or leave me a message on email.
- Initial Booking Amount – INR 20,000 per person or 25% of the tour cost (whichever is higher)
- 30% of the tour cost required – 30 days prior to the departure date
- 50% of the tour cost required – 20 days prior to the departure date
- 100% of the tour cost required – 15 days prior to the departure date
- Photocopies of the passport (First & Address Page copy is mandatory for all destinations)
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non-refundable Booking Amount
- Between 29-20 days of departure: 30% of the package cost
- Between19 -16 days of Departure: 50% of the package cost
- Prior to 15 days of Departure: 100% of the package cost
- Visa Fee & Service charges are non refundable
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Overseas Insurance Policy after issuance is non refundable (Travel Insurance Charges: Rs. 1000 per person)