- Terms & Conditions
- Payment Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- O4 night’s accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day city tour of Dubai on SIC BASIS
- Dhow Cruise on SIC BASIS
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinneron SIC BASIS
- Dubai Tourist VISA with Ok TO BOARD
- Return Airport Transfers on SIC BASIS
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Meal and Service unless specified with Itinerary
- Personal Expenditure like Mineral Water, Phone Call, Porter Age etc.
- Service Tax of 4.50%
Day wise itinerary
Day 1 DUBAI – The shoppers Paradise with Dhow Cruise
Upon arrival at the Dubai International Airport, our hotel representative will escort you to the Hotel. The day is free at leisure for you to enjoy un-drenched Dubai, which lies on the sparkling blue waters of the Arabian Gulf, an ideal holiday destination to experience unique sights, sounds & water sports. In the evening the Dhow cruise with dinner- a romantic dinner aboard an Arabian Dhow (Boat). This tour offers an amazingly different view of old and new Dubai. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2 DUBAI – Half-day City Tour
After breakfast, morning proceed for a half day city tour of Dubai, which includes Jumeirah Mosque, Old Arabian Houses, the 150 year old Dubai Fort, an Abra (Water Taxi), The Gold Souk and The Spice Souk wherein you can shop your hearts galore. Rest of the day at leisure.Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3 DUBAI – Desert Safari with barbeque dinner and belly dance
After breakfast, morning at leisure.Evening transfer for tour of Desert Safari with barbeque dinner and belly dancing.Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4 Day at Leisure
Leisure: Spend the day at leisure or indulging into shopping at Meena Bazar or Dubai Mall. You can also book additonal tours from our local representative.
Day 5 DUBAI – Departure
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and the day is free until your departure transfer to the airport for your flight back home or next destinations.
- In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees, change in dates.
- Date and Timing of tours programmed can be changed.
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- The rates don’t include if any surcharge applicable for requested period.
- The given rates can change & subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- ROE will be applicable as per the last date of payment.
- Government Service Tax will be applicable on Tour Package 4.50% and on Only Hotel Booking 1.65% (Revised June 1st 2016).
- Passport copies mandatory for any booking confirmation.
- Normal Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon. Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability / always On Request. For guaranteed early check-in or late check-out, we need to take one night extra pre purchased.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- Service tax amount is non-refundable against any cancellation.
- You can’t share any personal quote prepared by us (CREATEMYTOUR) with any other travel agencies.
- Trust above meets your requirements, should you have any further clarifications please feel free to get in touch with us. We assure you of our best services at all times.
- We Welcome your Suggestions to Serve you Better, write back to us on Info@createmytour.com
For more information, you can call or leave me a message on email.
- Initial Booking Amount – INR 20,000 per person or 25% of the tour cost (whichever is higher)
- 30% of the tour cost required – 30 days prior to the departure date
- 50% of the tour cost required – 20 days prior to the departure date
- 100% of the tour cost required – 15 days prior to the departure date
- Photocopies of the passport (First & Address Page copy is mandatory for all destinations)
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non-refundable Booking Amount
- Between 29-20 days of departure: 30% of the package cost
- Between19 -16 days of Departure: 50% of the package cost
- Prior to 15 days of Departure: 100% of the package cost
- Visa Fee & Service charges are non refundable
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Overseas Insurance Policy after issuance is non refundable (Travel Insurance Charges: Rs. 1000 per person)