- Terms & Conditions
- Payment Policy
- Cancellation Policy
Krabi : ibis Styles KrabiAo Nang or Similar
Bangkok : Le FenixSukhumvit or Similar
- 03 nights accommodation in Krabi
- 02 nights accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfer from Krabi International Airport to Krabi hotel – SIC
- Half Day City Krabi 4 Island by Speed boat include picnic lunch -SIC
- Transfer from Krabi Hotel to Krabi International Airport – SIC
- Transfer from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Bangkok hotel – SIC
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour with Gems Gallery – SIC
- Transfer from Bangkok Hotel to Suvarnabhumi International Airport – SIC
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Meal and Service unless specified with Itinerary
- Personal Expenditure like Mineral Water, Phone Call, Porter Age etc.
- Service Tax of 4.50%
Day wise itinerary
Day 1 Arrival at Krabi
After your arrival at Krabi International Airport, you will be transferred to the resort, which is a 30 minutes scenic drive away. Krabi is heaven for beach lovers, with the Railay beach, Ao Nang beach, Hat NoppharatThara and Phi Phi Island offering pristine sands, blue waters and adventure sports options. A favorite for couples and families alike, it is perfect to enjoy the sun and sand by Andaman Sea. Steep limestone cliffs at Railay beach offer a dramatic landscape and great adventure option for those interested in rock climbing. For dinner, you can head to one of the numerous restaurants on Ao Nang beach front shopping area. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Krabi.
Day 2 Krabi
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you can go for a day long tour across KohGai, KohTup, KohMawr, KohPoda,. The relatively unspoiled beaches across these islands are amongst most loved beach destinations for tourists.Afterwards, enjoy evening at leisure and have a comfortable overnight stay
Day 3 Day at leisure
Day at leisure, you may choose optional activities from recommended list
Day 4 Krabito Bangkok
Today, you will be transferred to the airport for departure to Bangkok, a short 80-minute flight. After arriving in the Thai capital, we will transfer you to the hotel.
Day 5 Half day city tour of Bangkok (afternoon)
Thailand is home to more than 26,000 Wats (Buddhist temples) with Bangkok having some of the most distinguished Wats, such as Wat Po (temple of the Reclining Buddha) that is home to the breathtaking 43 metre long reclining Buddha. Take time out to visit the Grand Palace nearby, the erstwhile residence of Kings of Siam. You can also go for an amazing experience of dinner cruise over the Chao Phraya River in the evening (Optional tour). Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6 Departure
After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel in the afternoon and proceed to the airport to board the return flight.
- In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees, change in dates.
- Date and Timing of tours programmed can be changed.
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- The rates don’t include if any surcharge applicable for requested period.
- The given rates can change & subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- ROE will be applicable as per the last date of payment.
- Government Service Tax will be applicable on Tour Package 4.50% and on Only Hotel Booking 1.65% (Revised June 1st 2016).
- Passport copies mandatory for any booking confirmation.
- Normal Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon. Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability / always On Request. For guaranteed early check-in or late check-out, we need to take one night extra pre purchased.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- Service tax amount is non-refundable against any cancellation.
- You can’t share any personal quote prepared by us (CREATEMYTOUR) with any other travel agencies.
- Trust above meets your requirements, should you have any further clarifications please feel free to get in touch with us. We assure you of our best services at all times.
- We Welcome your Suggestions to Serve you Better, write back to us on Info@createmytour.com
For more information, you can call or leave me a message on email.
- Initial Booking Amount – INR 20,000 per person or 25% of the tour cost (whichever is higher)
- 30% of the tour cost required – 30 days prior to the departure date
- 50% of the tour cost required – 20 days prior to the departure date
- 100% of the tour cost required – 15 days prior to the departure date
- Photocopies of the passport (First & Address Page copy is mandatory for all destinations)
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non-refundable Booking Amount
- Between 29-20 days of departure: 30% of the package cost
- Between19 -16 days of Departure: 50% of the package cost
- Prior to 15 days of Departure: 100% of the package cost
- Visa Fee & Service charges are non refundable
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Overseas Insurance Policy after issuance is non refundable (Travel Insurance Charges: Rs. 1000 per person)