- Terms & Conditions
- Payment Policy
- Cancellation Policy
Set in a sheltered bay, this serene, luxury beachfront resort is 9 km from Bras d’Eau National Park and 20 km from snorkeling at Île aux Cerfs island
The bright accommodations range from rooms with balconies or terraces, free Wi-Fi and computers to suites with dining rooms, and villas with private heated pools and butler service. Room service is available 24/7.
- Return class economy airfare
- 06 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- North island tour on SIC BASIS
- South island tour onSIC BASIS
- Ile Aux Cerfs Tour on SIC BASIS
- Return Airport Transfers on SIC BASIS
- Meal and Service unless specified with Itinerary
- Personal Expenditure like Mineral Water, Phone Call, Porter Age etc.
- Service Tax of 4.50%
- Free gifts in the room upon arrival: 01 bottle of sparkling wine + 01 Gift from Management
- 01 Romantic Candlelight dinner during the stay i.e. special set menu dinner if booking on Half Board, Full Board or All Inclusive (excluding drinks unless booking on All Inclusive).
- Free upgrade to next higher room category (subject to availability at time of check in). A wedding certificate not older than 12 months must be shown during booking process and at check-in.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Mauritius
Upon arrival in Mauritius you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Enjoy a fabulous dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Ile Aux Cerfs Tour by Speed Boat
After breakfast, depart for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs (by coach), which is an emerald lagoon on the east coast. From the jetty, speed boat your way to the island. Once you reach Ile Aux Cerfs, enjoy the day indulging in beach activities and water sports (own expense). In the evening, return to your hotel and enjoy a delectable dinner followed by a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3: Day at Leisure | Optional tour
After breakfast, spend the day at leisure or enjoy an optional full-day catamaran cruise. In the evening, savour a delicious dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: North Island Tour
After breakfast, depart for a full day North Island tour. On this tour you will visit the capital city – Port Louis, as well as Place d’ Arms with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars race course, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the mall. Afterwards, enjoy dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Day at Leisure | Optional Tour
After breakfast, enjoy the day at leisure or take an optional tour on the Blue Safari Submarine. In the evening, savour a delicious dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: South Island Tour
After breakfast, depart for a full-day tour of South Island. On this tour you will visit important sights such as the Trou aux Cerfs – the crater of an extinct volcano, Grand Bassin – a natural lake at the base of a volcanic crater and a well-known pilgrimage place for Hindus, and Valley Des Couleurs (Coloured Earth) with its vibrant hues. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Departure from Mauritius
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight back home.
- In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees, change in dates.
- Date and Timing of tours programmed can be changed.
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- The rates don’t include if any surcharge applicable for requested period.
- The given rates can change & subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- ROE will be applicable as per the last date of payment.
- Government Service Tax will be applicable on Tour Package 4.50% and on Only Hotel Booking 1.65% (Revised June 1st 2016).
- Passport copies mandatory for any booking confirmation.
- Normal Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon. Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability / always On Request. For guaranteed early check-in or late check-out, we need to take one night extra pre purchased.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- Service tax amount is non-refundable against any cancellation.
- You can’t share any personal quote prepared by us (CREATEMYTOUR) with any other travel agencies.
- Trust above meets your requirements, should you have any further clarifications please feel free to get in touch with us. We assure you of our best services at all times.
- We Welcome your Suggestions to Serve you Better, write back to us on Info@createmytour.com
For more information, you can call or leave me a message on email.
- Initial Booking Amount – INR 20,000 per person or 25% of the tour cost (whichever is higher)
- 30% of the tour cost required – 30 days prior to the departure date
- 50% of the tour cost required – 20 days prior to the departure date
- 100% of the tour cost required – 15 days prior to the departure date
- Photocopies of the passport (First & Address Page copy is mandatory for all destinations)
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non-refundable Booking Amount
- Between 29-20 days of departure: 30% of the package cost
- Between19 -16 days of Departure: 50% of the package cost
- Prior to 15 days of Departure: 100% of the package cost
- Visa Fee & Service charges are non refundable
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Overseas Insurance Policy after issuance is non refundable (Travel Insurance Charges: Rs. 1000 per person)