- Terms & Conditions
- Payment Policy
- Cancellation Policy
Set overlooking a busy junction, this modern hotel lies 5 km from the Singapore Flyer observation wheel and 7 km from the Gardens by the Bay waterfront parks.
- 03 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Half day city tour of Singapore on SIC BASIS
- Nights safari tour on SIC BASIS
- Universal Studios Singapore on SIC BASIS
- Tourist Visa
- Return Airport transfers on SIC BASIS
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Meal and Service unless specified with Itinerary
- Personal Expenditure like Mineral Water, Phone Call, Porter Age etc.
- Service Tax of 4.50%
Day wise itinerary
Day 1 Arrival in Singapore / Night Safari Tour
Arrive at Singapore Airport, after meet & greet services, transfer to Hotel. Check into the Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you will visit the Night Safari. You can see how it is like to be in a nature reserve at night with all kinds of animals from all over the world in their natural habitat of which some are rare. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2 Singapore Half-day City Tour
After enjoying a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, gear up for an exciting half-day city tour of Singapore! you will get to see the Merlion Statue – one of the hallmarks of Singapore. After that, you will stop at China Town where you can shop for reasonably priced trinkets and souvenirs. After that, we will take you to an amazing Chocolate Factory and Jewellery Shop. The tour will commence at Mt. Faber and Little India.
Day 3 Universal Studios Tour
After a hearty breakfast, spend the rest of the day at leisure or go for an optional tour. you will be taken to Universal Studios Singapore where you can experience cutting–edge rides, shows and attractions based on your favorite movies and television series. This includes the Ultimate 3D battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, BattlestarGalactica and many more!
Day 4 Departure
After a hearty breakfast, you will be taken to the airport from where you will board the flight back to India. We hope you enjoyed your trip to the fullest!
- In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees, change in dates.
- Date and Timing of tours programmed can be changed.
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- The rates don’t include if any surcharge applicable for requested period.
- The given rates can change & subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- ROE will be applicable as per the last date of payment.
- Government Service Tax will be applicable on Tour Package 4.50% and on Only Hotel Booking 1.65% (Revised June 1st 2016).
- Passport copies mandatory for any booking confirmation.
- Normal Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon. Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability / always On Request. For guaranteed early check-in or late check-out, we need to take one night extra pre purchased.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- Service tax amount is non-refundable against any cancellation.
- You can’t share any personal quote prepared by us (CREATEMYTOUR) with any other travel agencies.
- Trust above meets your requirements, should you have any further clarifications please feel free to get in touch with us. We assure you of our best services at all times.
- We Welcome your Suggestions to Serve you Better, write back to us on Info@createmytour.com
For more information, you can call or leave me a message on email.
- Initial Booking Amount – INR 20,000 per person or 25% of the tour cost (whichever is higher)
- 30% of the tour cost required – 30 days prior to the departure date
- 50% of the tour cost required – 20 days prior to the departure date
- 100% of the tour cost required – 15 days prior to the departure date
- Photocopies of the passport (First & Address Page copy is mandatory for all destinations)
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non-refundable Booking Amount
- Between 29-20 days of departure: 30% of the package cost
- Between19 -16 days of Departure: 50% of the package cost
- Prior to 15 days of Departure: 100% of the package cost
- Visa Fee & Service charges are non refundable
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Overseas Insurance Policy after issuance is non refundable (Travel Insurance Charges: Rs. 1000 per person)