- Terms & Conditions
- Payment Policy
- Cancellation Policy
Paradise is a place beyond the reach of stressful modern life, a realm of complete relaxation with bliss to be found amid white sands and azure seas. It is a place where nothing stands between you and the bountiful waters of the warm Indian Ocean.
- O3 night’s accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and dinner
- Return airport transfers on speed boat
- Clients on Honeymoon Benefit from A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket.Bottle of 500 ml Per Person Per Day in the Room,Tea/Coffee Making Facilities(1 Set of Tea/coffee Per Room Per Day)
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Meal and Service unless specified with Itinerary
- Personal Expenditure like Mineral Water, Phone Call, Porter Age etc.
- Service Tax of 4.50%
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Maldives
Today, you will arrive in the tropical paradise of Maldives and will be transferred by a speedboat to your resort. You can check-in to your room and spend the day relaxing while admiring the view of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches.
Day 2: Day at Leisure | Optional Watersports
After a hearty breakfast today, we have many recommendations for you. You may choose to relax on the beach, go for a swim or do absolutely nothing! If adventure is what you like, you can opt for some water sports like snorkelling, wind surfing or have fun on a banana boat ride.
Day 3: Day at Leisure | Optional Spa and Wellness Therapy sessions
After a delicious breakfast today, we recommend that you pamper yourself with an indulgent spa treatment. Choose from a relaxing aroma therapy treatment or a rejuvenating body spa wellness package.
Day 4: Departure from Maldives
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then check-out. A speed boat will transfer you to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip!
- In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees, change in dates.
- Date and Timing of tours programmed can be changed.
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- The rates don’t include if any surcharge applicable for requested period.
- The given rates can change & subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- ROE will be applicable as per the last date of payment.
- Government Service Tax will be applicable on Tour Package 4.50% and on Only Hotel Booking 1.65% (Revised June 1st 2016).
- Passport copies mandatory for any booking confirmation.
- Normal Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon. Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability / always On Request. For guaranteed early check-in or late check-out, we need to take one night extra pre purchased.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- Service tax amount is non-refundable against any cancellation.
- You can’t share any personal quote prepared by us (CREATEMYTOUR) with any other travel agencies.
- Trust above meets your requirements, should you have any further clarifications please feel free to get in touch with us. We assure you of our best services at all times.
- We Welcome your Suggestions to Serve you Better, write back to us on Info@createmytour.com
For more information, you can call or leave me a message on email.
- Initial Booking Amount – INR 20,000 per person or 25% of the tour cost (whichever is higher)
- 30% of the tour cost required – 30 days prior to the departure date
- 50% of the tour cost required – 20 days prior to the departure date
- 100% of the tour cost required – 15 days prior to the departure date
- Photocopies of the passport (First & Address Page copy is mandatory for all destinations)
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non-refundable Booking Amount
- Between 29-20 days of departure: 30% of the package cost
- Between19 -16 days of Departure: 50% of the package cost
- Prior to 15 days of Departure: 100% of the package cost
- Visa Fee & Service charges are non refundable
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Overseas Insurance Policy after issuance is non refundable (Travel Insurance Charges: Rs. 1000 per person)