- Terms & Conditions
- Payment Policy
- Cancellation Policy
Phuket : BarameeResortel or Similar 3*
Pattaya : Sunshine Garden or Similar 3*
Bangkok : CitinPratunam Bangkok
- 03 nights accommodation in Phuket
- 02 nights accommodation in Pattaya
- 02 nights accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfer from Phuket airport to Phuket Hotel
- Half-day city of Phuket island (SIC basis)
- Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour by Big Boat include local lunch (SIC)
- Transfer from Phuket Hotel to PhuketAirport
- Transfer from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Pattaya hotel – SIC
- Coral Island with lunch at Indian Restaurant – SIC
- Transfer from Pattaya hotel to Bangkok hotel – SIC
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour with Gems Gallery – SIC
- Transfer from Bangkok Hotel to Suvarnabhumi International Airport – SIC
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Meal and Service unless specified with Itinerary
- Personal Expenditure like Mineral Water, Phone Call, Porter Age etc.
- Service Tax of 4.50%
Day wise itinerary
Day 1 Arrive In Phuket
Arrive at Phuket airport, and get transferred to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Phuket.Spend your day as per activities added in the package. Phuket is one of the most sought after holiday destinations with its string of stunning beaches, awe-inspiring temples, pulsating nightlife, the fascinating old town and a wide array of things to do and places to see. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Phuket City Tour
Start your morning with a hearty breakfast at the hotel and take the Phuket City Tour to see the important landmarks in the city. Spend the rest of the day at leisure though we recommend savouring what Phuket offers best – its beaches! From lively to more serene ones, beaches in Phuket have something for everyone. Jolt up your adventurous side as you indulge in exciting water sports like windsurfing and parasailing or just spend the day basking under the sun with occasional dips in the azure waters. Head back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 Full Day Phi Phi Island tour by big boat with lunch
Phuket offers best of its beaches! From lively to more serene ones, beaches in Phuket have something for everyone. Jolt up your adventurous side as you indulge in exciting water sports like windsurfing and parasailing or just spend the day basking under the sun with occasional dips in the azure waters. Head back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay
Day 4 Phuket to Bangkok to Pattaya
- Land in Bangkok to a warm welcome! The CreateMyTourrepresentative will take you on a 2.5 hour drive to Pattaya, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. It is here that you can hit the bars, bask on the beaches, shop till you drop, pamper yourself with a massage and relish mouth-watering Thai cuisine. And what does one say about the nightlife in Pattaya? Well, it is one of the most happening in the world.
- You can spend the evening at leisure. Though we recommend you see the Alcazar Show, a world-famous cabaret that can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats and a state-of-the-art light and sound system, the Alcazar offers a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamour.
- There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner at return to your hotel for a restful overnight stay.
Day 5 oral Island Tour in Pattaya
- After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (KohLan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun – relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch.
- Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant of your liking. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel
Day 6 Visit Temples in Bangkok
- Recharge yourself with a healthy breakfast at the hotel and embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok – the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife.
- Our city tour takes you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as WatWat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha that is home to the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Enjoy a shopping spree at the Gems Gallery next in pattayaenroute Bangkok & Reclining buddha in Bangkok
- Savour a delightful dinner at a restaurant of your choice and head to the comfort of your hotel
Day 7 Departure from Bangkok
Grab a good breakfast and check out well in time to proceed to the airport and board the return flight.
- In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees, change in dates.
- Date and Timing of tours programmed can be changed.
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- The rates don’t include if any surcharge applicable for requested period.
- The given rates can change & subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- ROE will be applicable as per the last date of payment.
- Government Service Tax will be applicable on Tour Package 4.50% and on Only Hotel Booking 1.65% (Revised June 1st 2016).
- Passport copies mandatory for any booking confirmation.
- Normal Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon. Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability / always On Request. For guaranteed early check-in or late check-out, we need to take one night extra pre purchased.
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- Service tax amount is non-refundable against any cancellation.
- You can’t share any personal quote prepared by us (CREATEMYTOUR) with any other travel agencies.
- Trust above meets your requirements, should you have any further clarifications please feel free to get in touch with us. We assure you of our best services at all times.
- We Welcome your Suggestions to Serve you Better, write back to us on Info@createmytour.com
For more information, you can call or leave me a message on email.
- Initial Booking Amount – INR 20,000 per person or 25% of the tour cost (whichever is higher)
- 30% of the tour cost required – 30 days prior to the departure date
- 50% of the tour cost required – 20 days prior to the departure date
- 100% of the tour cost required – 15 days prior to the departure date
- Photocopies of the passport (First & Address Page copy is mandatory for all destinations)
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non-refundable Booking Amount
- Between 29-20 days of departure: 30% of the package cost
- Between19 -16 days of Departure: 50% of the package cost
- Prior to 15 days of Departure: 100% of the package cost
- Visa Fee & Service charges are non refundable
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Overseas Insurance Policy after issuance is non refundable (Travel Insurance Charges: Rs. 1000 per person)